Looking to launch a magazine?
How about setting up a Podio franchise in your community?
Rates vary – and you choose the print numbers; ensuring your business remains profitable.
*We recommend starting with a committment of only an annual, bi annual, or quarterly publication to minise costs (and stress) Contracts are massively flexible though, helping you maintain control
Global Amigos have the best franchise options available – and provide the following as standard:
- A named point of contact to liasie with weekly during the first three months
- The same point of contact for monthly support – for after the initial 90 day window
- A named Editor (if desired / to help start you off)
- Website access, ongoing support and email set up
- Design elements for general content for each publication
- Brand guidelines and social media support
- Digital versions uploaded to the site
- Complete print production with delivery
- The choice between launching only an e-magazine or both digital and print
- The choice between launching a Podio publication or one with your own desired name
- Annual contract (for if you don’t want to commit)
Plus, for an additional cost:
- Centre spread Christmas message artwork and other unique ad hoc design requests
- Design elements for advertisers (additional costs can be passed on to advertisers)
- Company registration, book keeping and annual account filing services
Our PDF Pack will be available for download soon.
In the meantime, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an email showcasing the options available.