Win: Photography Vouchers (from ‘Barrett and Coe‘) and the chance to have your picture featured on our website and social media pages.
How to enter
Take a photo that summarises what the idea of ‘Positivity in Preston’ means to you. This can be in any photography style (portrait, landscape, street style etc) – it’s completely up to you and the limits of your imagination!
To enter the competition, please send your photo to us via Facebook Messenger to our Facebook page.
Entries must be submitted by 00:00 on the 5th March 2020, to be counted.
Terms and conditions
- Entry to the competition is free and open to anyone.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have consent from a parent or guardian to submit a photo for the competition and they must have read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
- By entering the competition, you are accepting and agreeing to follow all of these terms and conditions. • Entries to the photography competition must be submitted in a digital format only.
- Entries to the photography competition will only be counted if they have been sent directly to the Podio Preston’s Facebook Messenger system. • Entries to the photography competition can be in a landscape or portrait format.
- Entries to the photography competition must be JPEG files.
- Your details will not be passed on to any third party without your permission.
- All photographs submitted MUST be the work of the person who submits them and they must not infringe copyright of any third party.
- Entrants must have permission from anyone who has been captured within the photograph (where necessary) prior to submitting it.
- Entrants must also have permission from the land-owner if the image has been taken anywhere which is not deemed as Public Property.
- By submitting a photograph to this photography competition, you are agreeing that Podio Preston reserve the right to free reproduction and exhibition of the image in all media to promote the organisation. Photographers will be credited if an image is used. The copyright of the photographs remains with the photographer.
- The prizes are non-transferrable.
- The judging panel will select a winning image.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- If you attempt to manipulate the competition in any way, your submission will be disqualified and you will not be allowed to participate in further competitions.
- Entries sent in after the competition closes will not be counted.